FEATURED ON DIRECT TV “HOMETOWN HEROES”
MAGIC 106.7′S EXCEPTIONAL WOMEN AWARDS
EXCEPTIONAL WOMEN has put nearly 400 women in the spotlight. Some of them make headlines, others make things happen quietly. In the spotlight: a woman who received their Community Service Award: Pauline Alighieri, the founder of Friends of Mel.
Don’t miss her conversation with Candy O’Terry about the inspiration for Friends of Mel. Click Here to listen.
Friends of Mel Executive Director Pauline Alighieri and Patti LaBelle wearing Mel’s Bracelet at Magic 106.7’s Exceptional Women Awards!
Katie Couric Show
Just Cause Magazine
- Pauline Alighieri - High Flying Humanitarian
- My Favorite Bracelet – “Friends of Mel”
- “Mel’s Bracelets”
St. Joseph Hospital
- The Breast Care Center at St. Joseph Hospital Receives Grant from Mels Foundation
- In Memory of Mel
The Breast Cancer Research Foundation, partners and programs
- Friends of Mel Foundation
The Ellie Fund
- Meet the Friends of Mel Foundation
The National Networker
- The Friends of Mel Foundation call it word of mouth
WBZ RADIO WOMEN’S WATCH
- Executive Director Pauline Alighieri talks about “The Friends of Mel”, the organization she co-founded in memory of her friend Mel Simmons who lost her battle with breast cancer.
Wicked Local Hanover
- Wellness Community Fighting to Stay Alive
Wicked Local Marshfield
- Lisa Marie’s hosts Friends party
- Angels Among Us: 2008 Four New Englanders Making a Difference